The 9 Limo Tips You Need To Know So You Don’t Get Scammed on Your Wedding Day
Bride-to-Be? Then beware!
It’s true, BridalTips.com recently posted its list of the Top 10 Bridal Scams facing blushing brides.
President Ken Lucci is Tampa Bay’s leading travel expert who’s sought out by more brides than any other. He’s passionate about sharing his expertise with brides-to-be to help make their day perfect. Ken’s recently offered his tips on choosing the right wedding limo so you don’t get scammed:
Tips for Choosing the Right Limousine for Your Wedding Day
1. Preview the vehicle you select
2. Book your transportation services at least 6 months in advance
3. Ask for a written proposal that details the event and all related service fees
4. Obtain a signed Reservation Agreement once you have chosen a vendor
5. Insist that a specific vehicle be designated in the Reservation Agreement
6. Avoid paying a deposit over 50% when you reserve this vehicle
7. Make certain all deposits are refundable
8. Verify the limousine provider’s licenses, permits and insurance
9. Ask for references from prior wedding clients and other service providers
And for Tampa's #1 Limo on your big day, make certain to call Ambassador Limo at (727) 442 - 9050.